For Current Brunswick Parks & Recreation Families
Households that have ever registered a family member for a program (online or in-house) with us since 2011 you should have received an email invitation, which includes a username and password. This will properly link you and your family to your current account. If you have registered for a Parks and Recreation program anytime in the past and your email has changed or you didn't receive an invitation, please call us at 207-725-6656 with an updated email address or send us an email and you will be sent an invitation.
Please Note: If you don't contact us and you choose to register for a new account you will be considered a Non-Resident until verified through our office.
For New Brunswick Parks & Recreation Families That Have Never Registered for a Program
- If you have never signed up for a program with us in the past you can create an account by Going to our WebTrac and selecting the need a new account link.
- You will then be prompted to start an account. Your account will be active once complete, however you will be recognized as a Non-Resident by default.
- You will need to visit the Recreation Center during business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30p.m) to verify residency in order to be charged resident fees. We will accept a current utility statement, Town of Brunswick tax statement, or current driver's license as proof of residency. These documents can also be scanned and sent via email to Parks and Recreation.
- If I sign up for a program as a non-resident to assure a roster spot prior to verifying residency will I be refunded the difference?
- Can you tell me more about the online registration program?
- I’m having trouble registering online. Who do I contact for help?
- Once I’ve requested an account, how long will it take for my account to become active?
- What should I do if I’ve forgotten or misplaced my username/password?
- How do I add a family member after I’ve created a household account?
- Can I register for a class that has already started?
- On the payment screen it says I owe more than what I registered for. How did that happen?
- I tried to register online and it told me I had to contact the Recreation & Parks Department. Why did I get that message?
- Will the online transaction be secure?
- Why does the billing address have to match the address on my online account?
- Who will use my personal information?
- How do I get a flyer or further information on the class I am interested in or enrolled in?
- I’m working on my taxes or flexible spending plan reimbursement. How can I get a Child Care Statement (list of activities and cost for activities my child participated in)?