Entrance (Driveway) Permit

An Entrance (Driveway) Permit is required if an entrance, driveway, approach or other improvement within the limits of the right-of-way for any public street is constructed, altered or relocated.

Street Opening Permit

A Street Opening/Excavation Permit is required if excavation is to be performed within any public way.

Obstruction Permits

An Obstruction Permit is required anytime a public road, sidewalk or parking space (including those located in municipal parking lots) is reserved or blocked for use by a contractor or person working on an adjacent property.

Utility Permit

An Utility Permit is required anytime a new utility is proposed in the Town right-of-way.