Liquor Licenses

Liquor licenses are issued by the State of Maine, subsequent to being approved by the municipality. Please call the Town Clerk's office at 207-725-6658 for more information. Please note that establishments with liquor licenses that also provide live entertainment require a Special Amusement license; refer to Chapter 10, Article IV of the Code of Ordinances.

Fillable Off Premise Catering Permitting link. You can complete this form, saving it and email to office (

Municipal Liquor Application (Must accompany State of Maine Liquor License Application)

Municipal Special Amusement Application

State of Maine Alcoholic Beverage & Lottery Operations