Use of Town Mall and Special Events Information

The use of the Brunswick Town Mall is limited to nonprofit organizations as well as five food vendors and the Farmer's Market, which are licensed. In order to use the mall you must complete the application and submit it to the Town Clerk's Department. Depending on the event, insurance may be required. For more information contact the Town Clerks' office or email Fran Smith, Town Clerk.

View the Special Events Application (This is an online form that you can use for any mall use).

Food Vendors on the Mall

Five food vendors are chosen by the Town Council annually in March. The application must be submitted no later than one week prior to the first Monday in March. Payment of $2,000 must be received with the application (all but $25 will be refunded if the license is not approved). A Victualer's (Food Service) license and certificate of liability insurance as specified by the Town must be obtained prior to opening for the season. New applicants must submit a photo or drawing of the vehicle/cart for which a space is requested, including materials, dimensions, and colors.

Applicants should contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 207-725-6656 with questions about the size and type of vehicle/cart that will fit the Mall space. For food service license inspection requirements contact the State.