Brunswick Parks and Recreation Department Child Care
The Brunswick Parks and Recreation Department offers a full day Child Care service for children ages 6 weeks to 4.5 years old. To join the WAITLIST please contact the main office, Child Care Director or visit https://www.brunswickme.org/205/Online-Registration. Waitlist Deposit $25
Child Care Rates
|Age||Resident Day||Resident Week||Non-Res Day||Non-Res Week|
(6 weeks-12 months)
DETAILS (subject to change)
- Location: Brunswick Recreation Center 220 Neptune Drive, Brunswick, ME
- Age: Accepting Children age 6 weeks - 4 years old
- Days: Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 5:30pm (meals not included)
- Priority will be given to those looking for Full Time Care, Part time will be offered based off available spots.
- Infants: 6 weeks -12 months Starting at $320 per week (Increased fee for Non-Res)
- Toddlers: 1 - 4 Years Old Starting at $295 per week (Increased fee for Non-Res)
HOW TO JOIN
- Online: https://www.brunswickme.org/205/Online-Registration
- In Person: 220 Neptune Drive, Brunswick, ME 04011
- Over the Phone: 207-725-6656
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please visit our website: https://www.brunswickme.org/191/Parks-Recreation
Meet our Childcare Director, Dakota Jenkins
Miss Dakota has a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education from the University of Maine at Farmington. Her experience ranges from working in childcare centers, to nannying in the child’s home. She is very familiar with implementing curriculum and values nature and play based learning.
Welcome to the Brunswick Parks and Recreation Child Care Center. We are a licensed child care center serving full and part-time care to children 6 weeks to 4 years of age. At our center, we strive to offer a high-quality program in an environment where children can learn through play. We encourage our children to be active and discover as much as possible. We work hard to create a classroom that is completely hands-on and accessible. Children learn best when they feel free to explore, and that is why we find it so important that children can truly investigate their surroundings. We offer a research-based curriculum that focuses on the whole-child and follows child interests. We provide opportunities for your child to grow academically, socially, emotionally, and physically. Our teachers are trained and experienced to implement developmentally appropriate activities while creating meaningful relationships with your child.
CAPACITY is 50 children. We are a PEANUT FREE LOCATION.